Great brick rancher located on a quiet street in the delightful Fountain Head neighborhood. Charming, updated kitchen with granite, rolling island, and 2 pantries. The 3 bedrooms and 2 full neutral bathrooms, open living and dining rooms, family room/den with iconic woodstove that could be reconnected, and 3-season sunroom with AC offer plenty of options for everyone. Spacious primary ensuite bedroom with 3 closets. Hardwood and ceramic tile, gas fireplace, and an abundance of natural light. Partially finished basement with plenty of storage and built-ins perfect for a home office. 2-car garage and half-acre lot with mature landscaping and beautiful shade trees. Replacement windows. New roof on all but sunroom in 2019. This neighborhood offers a golf course, tennis courts, swimming, and club house. Conveniently located close to everything but minus City taxes. Seller is requesting highest and best offers by 3 pm, Tuesday, January 18th.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,164 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Zone.
- Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price