Here's your chance to experience main level living in a peaceful, country setting! Located on a nice level lot, this well maintained rancher provides the convenience of one level and is just minutes from downtown Gettysburg. The interior boasts a soaring cathedral ceiling in the living room, a large master suite, fresh interior paint, new flooring in the kitchen and a water treatment system. Sit back and take in the quiet setting and beautiful views from either the inviting front porch or the large rear deck. The detached 2 car garage and large driveway provide ample parking. New septic system just installed. Convenient to Rt 15 and providing that small community feeling, this lovely home just awaits its new owner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Double Pane, Wood Frame, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard. Rural, Private, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price